Sensory Readable for Windows takes text-to-speech and visual readability to the next level. This innovative, cost effective, software provides real-time spoken feedback of the words under the mouse cursor, making reading more accessible. It can assist with reading difficulties, slow reading speeds, or those who prefer to listen while interacting with their computer. Sensory Readable offers:
- Real-time spoken feedback of text with novel underline-highlight in Microsoft Office
- Acts as a proof-reader for your writing and speech dictation
- Can be a reading assistant for research, revision and during examinations
- Includes the accessible Sensory PDF Reader for general PDF documents and exams
- Provides for more accessibility and readability in Microsoft Office 365 (online and installed)and other Windows apps.
- Sensory Tint and Sensory Ruler improving visual readability
- Compatible with Windows 10 and 11
The software’s fresh design enhances the audio and visual experience, making it effortless to listen to research documents, reports, e-mails, news feeds, and more.
This Sensory Readable Suite license is a perpetual license, and is applicable for education deployment on up to three computers for a single user or entity (e.g. school). The download delivery consists of;
- A Sensory Readable Suite .EXE installer, with the option to download 3 Vocalizer voices.This installer also includes updates for the version, available through the manual updater link in the About Box.
- An optional Readable Suite installer in .msi format (no dependencies, voices or updater) for network deployment.
- A .zip file including 8 Premium Vocalizer text to speech voices (UK English) as .msi installer format.
- The license includes 12 months of remote support via e-mail.
Windows 10 and 11